Australian Spouse Visas - 12 Costly Misconceptions to prevent If You Want to Succeed
Spouse visa for australia
1. SPOUSE VISAS ARE IMPOSSIBLE To have If you don't Possess a JOINT BANK ACCOUNT OR LEASE - not the case as numerous couples don't have these important documents but nevertheless succeed. We could explain to you the way to compensate with other better yet evidentiary documents from yourselves, family and friends. Evidence covers many categories far beyond just your finances and includes the history of your relationship, the opinions of others regarding your relationship, proof your travels together, your own personal statements in regards to the depth and commitment of the relationship and lots of other relevant fields.
Australia work permit
2. SPOUSE VISA APPLICATIONS ARE EASY -"MY FRIEND DID IT HIM/HERSELF" - which may be true to your friend but, if your friend was jumping off a higher cliff and also over rocks into the ocean, would you jump too? None of us do everything our friends do - we must make our very own choices, particularly in matters as vital as love and migration in which the risks are really high.
3. I'm AUSTRALIAN AND I HAVE A Directly to HAVE My partner Are in AUSTRALIA So that they WILL JUST GIVE THEM THE VISA - No! Spouse visas are just granted when you are able also prove the partnership is reputable; becoming an Australian guarantees nothing on the spouse visa application. If it were otherwise anyone could just move in with or marry an Australian and have a visa.
4. SPOUSE VISAS ARE QUICKER In the event you APPLY All on your own - Also incorrect; doing the work by yourself can take 4 -6 months or more, often even at least a year until approval. One client was waiting half a year to only to obtain a government case officer before we intervened. We've had a lot of our client's spouse applications approved in 1 day and shoot for a fast approval of 2 -4 weeks in every case. We obtain faster approvals because we prepare the entire case better.
5. I will Obtain a SPOUSE VISA EVEN IF MY LAST VISA APPLICATION WAS REFUSED - Previous visa refusals more often than not make subsequent applications harder as increasing numbers of evidence is necessary and you also must prove good character for migration purposes and thus sometimes apply overseas. Hence, it is advisable to produce a application succeed.
6. Its not necessary MUCH EVIDENCE To obtain a SPOUSE VISA - This might be the biggest misconception of all! No spouse case is ever going to be approved without substantial, credible and properly documented and organised evidence, preferably scrutinised by a lawyer (such as the writer informed) skilled inside the art of vetting evidence for errors or dangerous information which could otherwise prejudice the job
7. We have been MARRIED BUT We have to LIVE TOGETHER For any YEAR AS WELL BEFORE WE CAN Make an application for AN AUSTRALIAN SPOUSE VISA - not correct. Australian law claims that you have to either be legally married OR reside in genuine de-facto relationship (monogamous/to the exclusion of most others) for Yr before you apply for a spouse visa. You do not have to accomplish both. Furthermore, even if you are not married, you can start preparation to your spouse visa application before your Twelve months of de-facto time is fully gone and then lodge the application the moment it really is.
8. SPOUSE VISAS ARE ALWAYS APPROVED If the RELATIONSHIP Is reputable AND NOT FAKE - it is a popular misconception, as everyone want to believe that the Immigration officers are typical honest, competent and skilful at discerning which relationships are true and who are not. However, like you, they are people and is prejudiced against certain kinds of relationships, racist as well as just overworked and incapable of giving proper focus on the application. You need the security of the lawyer to manage your case since they understand how to handle these problems upfront before and or because the problem occurs.
9. I actually Have adequate Good sense, How come WE NEED Legal counsel? Good question - you could also ask why you require a doctor when you're sick or even a mechanic to repair your broken down car. There are numerous stuff that many of us can perform by ourselves however, many that are best left for the experts. Essentially, in this kind of case, you needn't just any lawyer but a seasoned migration lawyer that has also had plenty of spouse cases approved - since 2000 we now have had nearly 100 consecutive spouse cases approved with out them visa refusal.
10. THE IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT WILL Realize that Once we STARTED OUR RELATIONSHIP WE DID NOT KEEP ANY DOCUMENTS AS WE WEREN'T Considering THAT During the time - yes to a certain degree that maybe true - who start a romantic liaison by organising documents anyway? Answer; most likely the fake relationships contrived for visas alone. However, that will not take away in the undeniable fact that you should document the whole relationship in one way or some other regardless of how things began. Yet again, our skill and experience would be to help you in that area.
11. Unfortunately we cannot WANT TO GET MARRIED JUST FOR A VISA AND, EVEN IF WE DID, THE IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT WILL THINK IT WAS FAKE, So just why We shouldn't let? - We agree, neither should you marry for only a visa. Just about everyone wants to get wed on the right time as well as the right reasons. We might never encourage one to do otherwise. However, the act of migration sometimes forces people to bring forward important life decisions they might otherwise have delay and this is certainly the truth here. We will help you about this important matter personally at one of our interviews and in light of most your needs. In every case, we always counsel you in truth.
12. I will Only use ANY MIGRATION AGENT TO DO My lady CASE If they ARE EXPERIENCED - Not at all! Until late 2007, all migration agents who weren't lawyers (and that is a lot of them), could get their license using a short course over 2 weekends. They literally might have been driving taxis or cleaning houses seven days and some weeks later be dispensing migration advice to all and sundry after doing this ridiculously short course. Fortunately, that law has now changed and a minimum of non-migration agents will need to have a college degree how to be admitted to some migration agent course. However, like anything else, just performing a course doesn't qualify you to be excellent within the harsh realities with the market-place.